Saturday 21 April 2018

…Although they ran quickly, they were still not making enough progress…by Clara

The group scampered and sprinted away from whatever was chasing them. They had not wanted to find out! …Although they ran quickly, they were still not making enough progress as the thing was getting closer and closer. The dark tunnel stretched onward for miles, and one of them called out, "I can't ... run ... for much longer!"
"We need to turn around and accept our fate!" panted another.
Slowly they took a deep breath and turned around. Stood before them was the person they had been bullying for years, their face blood-stained, their eyes wide, holding a knife and a camera....

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Clara. Wow! This is a wonderful piece of writing and I really enjoyed reading it. Your opening lines instantly drew me in and got my attention. I love the 'twist' at the end too - very exciting! Keep up the amazing writing Clara.
    Heidi (Team 100, New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete