Monday 27 February 2017

However Yellow Gingerly Discovered Remarkable by Lisa

I was in the woods searching for new creature when suddenly I heard a rustling in the bushes. I jumped then turned around hoping it was nothing deadly when all of a sudden I realised I had discovered a remarkable animal. It hopped out of the grass, however there was something unusual about it. I had never seen or heard of one before so I gingerly walked closer to it. It had yellow eyes and an injured leg so I carried it home with me and gave it care for several weeks until it was better when I took it back.

1 comment:

  1. You just never know what you'll find when you go exploring in the woods, eh Lisa. Could you say a little bit more about this creature? Was it like a bird? A dog? Did have feathers or fur? Or perhaps it was completely new altogether? What did it like for food?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete